Questions For Dan Henning
Normally I take today to post pictures from the last Dolfans NYC meet up, but since I was at the game in Baltimore getting embarrassed by my team I don’t have club pictures to post. Instead I am going to post some questions I have for Dan Henning. Tomorrow is his media availability day and I have some questions for the guy. The press loves Henning because he is so charming when he talks to them, but they rarely get to the bottom of what the fuck he is doing out there. Today I woke up to find out that Henne was benched, which I think is a terrible idea. The real culprit behind this mediocrity is Dan Henning. He is the guy who needs to be benched.
- Why the hell do you go empty backfield on third and short all the time?
- Why have you stopped giving Polite the ball on 3rd and 1? I know he missed ONE 3rd and 1, but thats one out of 25.
- Why do you not keep handing the ball to the running back who is actually gaining yards?
- Why did it take you twice as long as we did to realize the Wild Cat isn’t working anymore?
- Why during the Baltimore game did you have a 10 play drive without handing off once?
- Why down 16 points with 3 minutes to go did you start running play action?
Seriously, our offense is garbage not because of Henne, but because of Henning. He is putting our players in a position to fail. Pennington might fare better than Henne, but it won’t be because he is a better quarterback. It will be because he is experienced enough and smart enough to play within this horrible system that Henning has created. Everyone gives Henning all this credit for the brilliance of the Wild Cat, but that was all David Lee. Let’s put David Lee in charge and send Henning to the nursing home.
What questions would you have for Henne if you were at his press conference tomorrow?